(248) 391-1170 church@gsls.org

Scrip Program

Major Retailers Want To Give Our School Money!

We’re pleased to share some exciting news about a new fundraising program for our organization.  It’s called “scrip”, and it’s the fundraising program that works while you shop.

Scrip is simply a word that means “substitute money” – in other words, scrip is gift certificates from national and local  retailers.  They’re the same gift certificates that you buy  at the store.  Many popular retailers participate in our scrip program including JCPenney, The Gap, Shell, Meijer, Kohls, Sam;s Club, Walmart, Red Lobster and many, many others.



The Retailer

gets cash up front and repeat business…


get a powerful fundraising alternative that involves no selling

Our School

gets a regular source of revenue.

You’re probably asking yourself how these stores help us raise money.  It’s simple — scrip participating retailers agree to sell gift certificates to our organization at a discount.  Member families like yours buy the certificates for full face value, they redeem them for full face value, and our school keeps the difference as revenue.  And scrip is exciting, because everybody wins:

The beauty of scrip is that you put your regular household shopping dollars to work. You earn money for our school without spending a single additional penny. Just spend your regular shopping dollars with scrip at the stores that participate in the scrip program! And scrip can be used for just about any household purchase including food, clothing, entertainment, gasoline and even dining out.

75% of your rebate earnings through scrip can be used toward school tuition, youth group events, or put in the Crusader Fund which helps the school budget.  The remaining 25% helps cover shipping and support the Good Shepherd PTL.  Order forms are available during fellowship time after church and are placed every Monday by 1:00 PM and can be picked up the following Sunday.   You can also order on-line through Presto Pay and have instant cards for shopping.

Thanks for your support!  To learn more, please go to www.shopwithscrip.com. Our school enrollment code is 1FALEBLD339L